After years of formal education, you tend to feel lost in which path to go. As much as you want to attain success with just a snap, it feels impossible as it takes time plus perseverance and passion to get your goals and dreams to come to life.
Take a look at what age these successful people reached the summit.
1. Steve Jobs dropped out of college and stayed in the Hare Krishna temple to get free meals until 22
2. Bill Gates dropped out of college and ran a small software company until 31
3. Oprah worked as a co-anchor/reporter in a news show until 30
4. McDonald’s founder Ray Kroc sold paper cups and milkshake mixers until 52
5. Zara founder Amancio Ortega worked as a helper at a shirt shop until 30
6. Mary Kay founder Mary Kay Ash sold books and home goods door-to-door until 45
7. Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling was a single mom on welfare until 31
8. Film director Ang Lee remained a jobless house husband until 31
9. Singer-songwriter Andrea Bocelli played piano at bars until 33
10. Walt Disney Company founder Walter Elias Disney was a cartoonist in a newspaper company until 26