Pictures That Will Make People with OCD Smile
1. Courtesy of T Magazine
Beijing-based photographer Hong Hao organizes and documents everything that he has for the past 14 years for visual project purposes.
2. Courtesy of Leo Fitzmaurice
Leo Fitzmaurice work entitled I Knew You All Along was featured at Neat Stuff Firstsite at Colchester in 2005.
3. Courtesy of Michael Johansson
These cool boxes and packs entitled Sista Sommaren (Last Summer) were deliberately installed for an exhibit last 2014 at Malmöfestivalen at Malmö, Sweden.
4. Courtesy of Leonardo Ulian
Electric components and copper wires entitled Technological mandala 52 – Solaris were displayed for the Massimo Carasi Gallery just this year.
5. Courtesy of Samkaplanphoto.tumblr.com
This is an outtake for a Fortune Magazine shoot styled by Sarah Guido and photographed by Sam Kaplan.
6. Courtesy of Stillblog.net
8. Courtesy of Triennale Design Museum, Milan
9. Courtesy of Nick van Woert
10. Courtesy of Richard Silling