From packing, to hiking, to flying, to navigating and beyond. UPLOADED.
1. Having no wifi connection will be the death of you. 2. Because posting updates to social media was never a bad idea. Ever.
4. When the travel Gods invented traveling, it came with a sub package, a #TravelOOTD.
Rule no. 1 – POST IT. 5. The truth is that you have to check in your locations ’cause there are thousands of Oak trees around the world that looks undeniably identical. Locating yourself is a “level A” priority.
“Every single #Travel starts with a single #Instagram picture.”
7. And when you reach the top of the mountain,
8. You enjoy the view,
9. And show the world why they want to be you right now.
YOU + MOUNTAIN TOP = AWESOMENESS SLAYING
10. Now, filter “X-Pro” is giving you the chills. Seriously, who knew that a single filter can radiate your inner unicorn in the country’s most epic places.
MIND = BLOWN
11. You will finally realize that sometimes you don’t need a “bae” because you and a piece of God’s ultimate invention can be the best Baecation ever.
12. Then you gain hundred likes unfolding before your eyes. NO BIG DEAL.
14. And mooore… pocket wifi slaying
15. And you are one of the luckiest person right now to use #ItsMoreFuninthePhilippines hashtag in the REALest REAL TIME possible. #minsanlang #first
“Pics or it didn’t happen.”
17. Because late gramming is out. Real-time posting is in. Seriously.
18. And of course you think of this mixed grateful thoughts to tweet before going to sleep under the milky way. #normal
Some people say a photo is worth 1,000 words, but I say a high contrast photo with sharpness turned all the way to 8 and 37% vignette has the ability to solve this world’s problems. I’m thankful for Smart Bro and Trail Adventours for finally realizing that teaming up was the best gift the traveling people would ever have. They considered the fact that posting real time photos was the best part of one’s travel life and they stayed in the course of adversity over all the fucked up Pocket Wifis with poor MBPS’s. I am thankful they hewed to a reasonable valuation and offered a discount for a backpacker like me since I’m going to Mt. Batulao this coming May. A pocket wifi, an Instagram filter, a #TravelOOTD and a Navigator makes the world a better place. Now I can sleep soundly knowing that tomorrow I’ll be meeting my Tinder match, 1 km. away.
Deep thoughts my friend. Deep thoughts.