Being one of the richest men in Asia, Ma gives the pvblic essential life lessons that will help you along your lifelong journey to success.
1. When you are 20-30 years old, please find a good boss. A good boss is better than a good company. A good boss will discipline you, train you, develop you.
2. When you’re 30-40 years old, try to do something [for yourself]…
3. When you’re 40-50 years old, do something you are good at. Don’t do something you don’t know anything about.
4. When you’re 50-60 years old, focus on helping young people.
5. When you’re over 60 years old, spend time with your grandchildren.”
6. I tried the internet speed of Philippines, and it’s no good.
Yeah, he went there.
7. It’s not the technology that changes the world, it’s the dream behind the technology that can change the world.
8. Humans have wisdom, machines have intelligence, animals have instincts.
9. Traditional education is not matching the real needs of the economy and the environment.
10. Poor people failed because of their one common behavior, their whole life is about waiting.
11. As long as your product is good, your service is good, you should be able to compete with ANYONE in the world.
12. If you want to be successul, have great EQ, because EQ knows to work with people. No matter how smart you are, but you don’t know how to work with people, your dreams will not come true.