Miley Cyrus has been constantly making headlines since her infamous MTV performance. And she’s changed a lot coming from her Hannah Montana days. The reception of the public has not been 100% good, but that does not seem to bother her.
Lately, she’s getting attention again for her big music comeback this 2017. People have noticed that she seem to have come back to her roots, judging by the way she dresses, talks and acts.
To be honest, we love her no matter how she is, and here are other reasons why:
1. Miley’s a Disney legacy
Yes, “Best of both worlds”
2. She is music’s prodigy
She’s born for music, being the daughter of Achy Breaky Heart singer, Billy Ray Cyrus
3. She’s very pretty
4. She sang the ultimate POP song “Party in the USA”
*so I put my haaands up*
As we all know, Miley has transformed immensely in the past years, from being a sweet Disney kid, she is now a strong and free-spirited artist proud of what she has to say and her individuality.
5. Many people dislike her for her crazy antics, but we love her more because of this.
6. And who can forget her historic VMA performance
BEST. MILEY. MOMENT. EVER.
7. People think she’s just racy, but what they don’t realize that it is all part of a great plan
8. She doesn’t just want to be noticed, she wants to be remembered.
You got that right, Miley.
9. She’s not afraid to show her skin
It takes a lot of courage to be comfortable in your own skin!
11. She cares a lot, that’s why she has her own foundation for the LGBTQ and homeless youth
She really cares!
12. They even have happy hippie sessions that are so lit!
13. And it’s not just another celebrity latching to the LGBTQ culture– Miley “dated” a Victoria Secret model back then
14. Miley is not afraid to explore her sexuality, in fact she identifies herself as Pansexual
What a brave brave gal.
15. That’s why she wants us to be free
You got that right.
16. Miley does not care about beauty standards, because it’s all about being Au Naturale
17. She loves her pets, in fact all animals for that matter
Lucky pets! 🙁
18. She loves them so much that she even created an album for them
Creativity is in her blood y’all.
As mentioned, her every move creates a multitude of effects. That’s why she holds so much power.
19. Remember her controversial video that shattered the internet?
#WreckingBall for me is such a work of art!
20. Another reason why we love her is her music.
Girl can sing, presenting Exhibit A: Jolene Cover
Girl can write songs, Exhibit B: We Can’t Stop
Keep singing girl, you deserve to be a coach on The Voice!
21. Miley is all about her family
Blood is thicker than water.
22. We were all heartbroken when Miley and Liam broke up in 2013, and we kinda low-key hated Liam for it. But fast forwards to 2017, when the two have rekindled their romance. #MIAMForever
Fingers crossed on this one. They are made for each other.
23. She’s a great motivator
24. She wants you to be you
Be yourself, bes.
25. And She don’t care about no haters
Haters gonna hate!
This 2017, Miley seem to have reached a new era by “coming back to her roots”. Most can argue that she has come to a musical awakening.
26. Her new song Malibu is eargasmic
27. Speaking of “roots” , don’t we love her current hairstyle?
Literally, growing her roots out.
She’s an Icon
28. Tongues out:
She basically invented this pose.
29. Or simply smiling with her eyes
*Dream come true, in Malibu”
Twerking in unicorn onesies or flower spreading country chic…. We don’t care. We love everything Miley Cyrus.
You do you, Miley. We got you.
SHARE IF YOU LOVE HER TOO!