Lea Salonga aka our favorite Disney singer and national treasure is releasing a new album and the pvblic’s got the setlist for you!
Entitled Blurred Lines, the album is set to come out on May 5 according to Ms Salonga’s website.
- “Manhattan” (Sterling Holloway and June Cochran)
- “My Foolish Heart” (Martha Mears)
- “Give it Up for the Band”
- “Blackbird” / “A Quiet Thing” (The Beatles / Flora the Red Menace)
- “Story of My Life” (One Direction)
- “A Song for You” / “I Can’t Make You Love Me” (Leon Russell / Bonnie Raitt)
- “Fast Car” (Tracey Chapman)
- “I Won’t Mind” (Audra McDonald)
- “Nice Work If You Can Get It” (Nice Work If You Can Get It)
- “Possibilities and Prospects”
- “All of Me” (John Legend)
- Blurred Lines* (Robin Thicke Feat. T.I. and Pharrell Williams)
- Greatest Hits Melody (“I Swear I’d Give My Life For You” from Miss Saigon, “A Whole New World” from Aladdin, Reflection from Mulan, “I Dreamed a Dream” from Les Miserables, and “Higher” from Allegiance
- “How Do You Keep the Music Playing?” / “How Deep is the Ocean” (James Ingram / Billie Holiday)
What do you think of this? Leave a comment below!