Yes that means, you can eat all you can with Max’s Fried Chicken or even Pancake House’s yummy tacos! There are 8 restaurants under Max’s Group that’ll have the new promo.
- Max’s: All-You-Can fried chicken and one glass of sago’t gulaman
- Pancake House: All-You-Can “best taco in town” and iced tea
- Dencio’s: All-You-Can crispy sisig and iced tea
- Teriyaki Boy: All-You-Can ebi tempura and iced tea, with one cup of steamed gohan
- Sizzlin’ Steak: All-You-Can beef belly strips and iced tea, with one cup of plain rice
- Yellow Cab: All-You-Can Hawaiian or #4 Cheese pizza and Mountain Dew with one regular serving of salt and pepper hustlers (chicken bites)
- Krispy Kreme: All-You-Can original glazed doughnut and coffee (beware the sugar and caffeine rush!)
- Jamba Juice: All-You-Can banana berry smoothie and one reusable straw
You can eat for two hours only, with all customers having stickers for identification. Max’s Group also offers All-You-Can bundles for bigger groups and families as well.
The offers are available from 2 pm to closing for most of the restaurants above, while Yellow Cab’s All-You-Can pizza will begin at 12 midnight in its 24-hour stores.