Step aside, JaDine. JoshLia is filling our hearts with kilig.
Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto have made their grand debut as a power on-screen couple when they starred in Vince and Kath and James.
And you CAN NOT deny that chemistry. You can’t even fake it.
Joshua has made his panliligaw official and our hearts are rooting for #JoshLia and everything they stand for. If you live under a rock, here’s a few reasons why they’re the new IT couple everyone is in love with.
1. They post cute Instagram photos of each other with cryptic and not-so cryptic messages.
Ed Sheeran’s hauntingly beautiful “Tenerife Sea” has the nicest lyrics:
You look so wonderful in your dress
I love your hair like that
The way it falls on the side of your neck
Down your shoulders and back
We are surrounded by all of these lies
And people who talk too much
You got the kind of look in your eyes
As if no one knows anything but us
Should this be the last thing I see
I want you to know it’s enough for me
‘Cause all that you are is all that I’ll ever need
I’m so in love, so in love
2. They go to concerts together
3. They lowkey post photos of the same thing like a REAL couple would
4. They’re just happy to be in the moment with each other.
5. You know it’s love when you let him style your hair:
6. They even have goals of getting more endorsements together.
7. Joshua writes (AKA THE LONG LOST ART OF FLIRTING) Julia cute notes?!?!?! When will your man ever??
“Your company isn’t meant for nurses, it is for my soul.”
8. They get up-close and personal in their IG shots.
TOO FREAKIN’ CLOSE.
9. Joshua surprised Julia with a candlelit dinner after her hospitalization and that says A LOT.
10. When Julia made us the happiest fan girls and boys alive by starting this post with “My”.
11. WHEN THEY DID THE TITIGAN CHALLENGE AND WE ALL WANTED TO BE JULIA.
12. When Joshua kissed Julia’s hand in this video and called her “Mommy” like in LYSB.
13. When they underwent the Compatibility Test and PASSED with flying colors!
14. And lasty, whenever they support each other and help one another make their dreams a reality.
Congratulations to the Best New Movie Actor!!!!!!!!! Go daddy!!!!! pic.twitter.com/mTei5GHTDL
— Julia Barretto (@BarrettoJulia) September 3, 2017