Someone made a thread on a “Millennials killed” headlines and they are too on point.
I think I'm going a make a collage of headlines about millennials killing things and hang it on my wall.
— regan (@theindiealto) July 27, 2017
Millennials are always looked down upon because the older generations seem to think we always kill stuff — which is true enough with the bountiful headlines plastered on publications both paper and digital.
Well, Twitter user @theindiealto thought of working on all the headlines ever and well, the results were some sort of amazing.
Okay so I'm actually working on this now, and here's my favorite headline I've found. https://t.co/RbaIZ3DIBU
— regan (@theindiealto) August 9, 2017
- Are Millennials Killing The Car Industry?
- Millennials have officially ruined brunch
- Have Millennials Killed Hotel Loyalty Programs?
- Millennials are killing department stores
- How Millennials (Almost) Killed the Wine Cork