So you didn’t get that promotion you’ve been dreaming of. Maybe you failed that exam you studied so hard for. Maybe you fell in love with the wrong person and you think you’re an utter failure as a human being and a partner.
No one likes to fail, but it’s inevitable at times, it’s difficult to avoid.
Understand that no matter what we do, no matter what happens, failure is part of success. It’s an important stepping stone to reaching our dreams.
If you need some help on seeing it in a different way, hopefully this changes your mind.
1. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
4. “Failure isn’t fatal, but failure to change might be” – John Wooden
6. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” – Gena Showalter
8. “When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” – Ellen DeGeneres
10. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
12. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
13.“You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” – Johnny Cash
15. “Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing.” – J.K. Rowling
16. 17. “No human ever became interesting by not failing. The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person. Ever meet someone who’s always had everything work out for them with zero struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don’t exist.” – Chris Hardwick