Teachers play the role of second parents and for good reason. They educate, they teach right from wrong, they help us grow, whether it be inside a classroom or in the real world.
October 5 is marked as World Teachers’ Day by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and the staff of The Flame, the official student publication of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Arts and Letters, looked all around St. Raymund de Peñafort Building for UST professors who could give some sound advice for students who feel lost in life.
1. Ms. Kimberly Banadera
2. Assoc. Prof. Anita Garcia
3. Asst. Prof. Narcisa Tabirara
4. Assoc. Prof. Carlos Manapat
5. Ma’am Luz Urquiola
6. Asst. Prof. Jeremaiah Opiniano
7. Asst. Prof. Analiza A. Yanga
8. Sir Aldous-Nonette Abana Baccay
9. Sir Chuckberry Pascual
10. Sir Jecko Bello
11. Sir Ronald Castillo
12. Assoc. Prof. Milagros C. Arrevillaga, Ph. D.
13. Assoc. Prof. Archie Resos
14. Miss Ederliza V. Magpantay
15. Sir Emmanuel Jeric Albela
16. Dr. EJ Lopez
17. Assoc. Prof. Nerisa del Carmen Guevara
All photos from The Flame.